Manage Redpanda Self-Hosted in Kubernetes
- Customize the Helm Chart
You can customize the Redpanda Helm chart to configure the cluster and the Kubernetes components that the chart deploys.
- Configure Storage in Kubernetes
Configure the Helm chart to use PersistentVolumes, hostPath volumes, or emptyDir volumes.
- Tiered Storage in Kubernetes
Configure your Redpanda cluster to offload log segments to object storage and save storage costs.
- Networking and Connectivity in Kubernetes
Learn how internal and external connectivity works when Redpanda is running in Kubernetes.
- Security for Redpanda in Kubernetes
Redpanda recommends that you always configure encryption, authentication, and authorization for production environments.
- Enable Rack Awareness in Kubernetes
Enable rack awareness to place partition replicas across different failure zones.
- Remote Read Replicas in Kubernetes
Create read-only topics (Remote Read Replica topics) that mirror topics on a different cluster.
- Manage Pod Resources in Kubernetes
Configure your Pod resources such as memory, CPU, and storage.
- Troubleshoot Redpanda in Kubernetes
Find advice on how to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with Redpanda in Kubernetes.