Networking and Connectivity in Kubernetes
- Networking and Connectivity in Kubernetes
Learn how internal and external connectivity works when Redpanda is running in Kubernetes.
- Configure External Access through a NodePort Service
Expose your Redpanda cluster to clients outside of your Kubernetes cluster by using a NodePort Service.
- Configure External Access through LoadBalancer Services
Expose your Redpanda cluster to clients outside of your Kubernetes cluster by using LoadBalancer Services.
- Use a Custom Service for External Access
Stop the Helm chart from deploying Services that provide external access. Then, either create your own Services to provide external access or leave the deployment without external access.
- Configure Listeners in Kubernetes
Customize the advertised ports for each listener on all Redpanda brokers, or disable listeners altogether.